Module 1

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/17/2020 4:35 pm  #1

Corporate Social Responsibility Statement

Do you have a corporate social responsibility statement? Is it understood and implemented?My company does have a social responsibility statement that is understood and implemented. Our company is good at sharing best practices an innovation across operations in Nutrien.Nutrien’s Sustainability Strategy: Feeding a growing population is one of the world’s greatest opportunities and one of its greatest challenges. Our vision is to be the leading global integrated ag solutions provider. Nutrien’s sustainability strategy complements our corporate strategy by providing key enablers for organizational success and bringing our Purpose to life. Priorities of the Strategy include sustainable agriculture, our environmental footprint and diversity and inclusion growth. Community investment opportunities that are in line with the priorities are supported.Nutrien’s Purpose: Grow our world from the ground up.  By 2050, we’ll need to grow food for almost 10 billion people. That’s why we’re raising expectations on what an agriculture company can be. From the bottom of the mine to the top of the silo, our employees around the world are committed to feeding the future safely and with integrity each day.

7/19/2020 12:03 am  #2

Re: Corporate Social Responsibility Statement

So what's the specific corporate social responsibility statement? 
I know Nutrien's purpose is "To grow the world from ground up" and they are also involved in a lot of community engagement and volunteer work.

N. Nzewi.

7/21/2020 11:32 am  #3

Do you have a corporate social responsibility statement? Is it understood and implemented?   

My organization does not have a "specified" social responsibility statement, however, they tie in their commitment to such within their "Mission, Vision, & Value Statement" (as per below).
It is very much understood, implemented, and monitored.  This is all tied in to individual employee's performance reviews.  As well as it is demonstrated through the various corporate programs designed to focus on community, education, and investments.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Our Mission:To connect more customers to more places through our expanding global network.

Our Vision: To be the most respected agricultural company in the world by creating growth and opportunity through a spirit of innovation and dynamic partnerships.

Our Values:
- Integrity - Our word is our bond, our most vital and trusted product, and proof of our high ethical and moral standards. Do the right thing, always, and take seriously the responsibility of leading the ag industry.
- Trust - We earn it through the consistent integrity of our actions - with co-workers, customers, suppliers, partners and community. Do what you say you do to inspire the meaningful, long-lasting relationships critical to our success.
- Respect - We believe in the inherent worth of all people, demonstrating high regard for our unique backgrounds, viewpoints, skills and talents. Measure it by how we treat each other, by the contributions that flow from our diversity, and by a job well done.
- High Performance - We focus our efforts where we passionately believe we can be the best. Drive yourself to delivering high quality work, products and services - enriched by open, dynamic feedback and accountable for our successes and failures.

Our Promise to Our Customers:To invest ourselves 100% in the success of the North American agricultural industry and to connect more customers to more opportunity.

We Will!

• Deliver superior value to our customers as a preferred business partner.
  • Strive for continuous improvement in our people, assets and technology in order to foster innovation and excellence in our business.
  • Build on our leadership position and advance our business through carefully managed expansion, diversification and strategic partnerships.
  • Act with integrity and accountability as responsible corporate citizens, and place the highest priority on the health and safety of our customers, employees and communities.
  • Enhance the communities in which we live and work through targeted investments that reflect our values, culture and shared priorities.

8/01/2020 4:55 pm  #4

The CSR in broad terms, is about corporate behavior, governance and transparency in key social, environmental and business areas. In my organization the CSR are positioned primarily for procurement and supply management professionals, but it applies equally to everyone who has a responsibility or involvement for managing the supply of goods or services from an external source.
 The supply management and procurement professional has a responsibility to have a thorough understanding of CSR issues to what is being purchased, to promote CSR awareness across all stakeholders, and to take action to reduce supply chain CSR impacts to the maximum extent whenever possible, there are several steps, as for examples:
 Establish priorities based on the potential CSR impact of the products and services, rather than based on cost-driven. Adopt a ‘Code of Ethical Behavior’ and adapt this across the procurement function. Improve CSR awareness and performance by establishing a min set of standards they expect to see adopted by suppliers. Promote the "Easy to do Business" within the policies and SOPs. Adopt more due diligent external monitoring, so that CSR issues, corporate governance, and compliance issues are considered before suppliers are selected and then monitored, thereafter.

12/13/2020 11:35 am  #5

Since it seems the court case will never be settled do you think a good "good cause" statement is, "fear of ISIS and terrorist attacks that will effect me and my family"

1/01/2021 8:32 pm  #6

Thx neo for the explanation of the issue,gona send it back when its possible.
I dont have interference on my setup i own now,but gona send it back in case my tv sometime broke,maybe on another tv i have much interference,you never know.

2/17/2021 7:54 am  #7

Ok neo,will send only after is asked you via pm or in chat.
Im not in a hurry for it,again im happy you find the problem and its solved,thats the most important.

3/04/2021 4:57 am  #8

I.M. Gibbon, I would wholeheartedly support such a thing if something like that is within your abilities.  Ive never explored Reddits API if they even have one.  Go for it

3/08/2021 6:14 pm  #9

I wonder if the ISIS public statements to kill US citizens would be enough? Naa...mostly likely our laws would say that was a "generalized fear of crime" too.

5/05/2021 11:38 pm  #10

There can be a huge social responsibility in regards to allergies since many who have allergies, particularly peanut, could die from them. Thats pretty serious and I dont think its a horrible thing for people to adhere to.

I do wonder, however, if some are claiming allergy to certain things because tehy just dont like someone or something like a woman I knew who claimed a scent allergy and yet, wore the greatest amount of perfume.

Board footera